Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tomorrow I will be on my way to the beautiful city of San Miguel de Allende, a colonial-era city in the central highlands of Mexico.  I have been invited to house-sit for the month of August by a friend I met in Cabo eight years ago.  Harry and I loved this magical city of cobblestone streets, colorful buildings, nightly fireworks and church bells that ring unexpectedly at all hours of the day and night. 

I will be attending Academia Hispano Americana full days Monday - Friday to work on my Spanish and I have signed up for a grief group that is well known in San Miguel.  I feel sad and nervous and excited all at the same time about this opportunity.  Harry and I loved this city so much and it will be an experience full of memories.  I have decided it might be fun and therapeutic to blog again about this journey.  So...join me if you wish and comment on my posts, remembering I am flying without a net: no editor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment